As a regulated Financial Institution, we must comply with KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations.
We request all users to verify their identity during the onboarding process. This includes Authorized Representatives, Directors and Ultimate Beneficial Owners. The process of identity verification is done remotely and is fully online.
To verify your identity, you’ll need:
Government issued identity document
- You will need Passport or your National ID card.
- Please be aware that your Driving License is not an acceptable document for identity verification.
- The ID document should be valid (for at least 3 month) and physically not damaged.
- The photo of your ID document should be in good quality (all the details are readable, without shadows, not blurred, not covered)
- The photo should be in colour.
- All 4 corners of your ID document must be visible and not covered.
Submit your selfie
Note: your internet connection must be stable during the identification because the process is done in one session.
Identity verification usually takes no longer than 5 minutes.