As a regulated financial institution, we must comply with KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations. Therefore, in some cases we may ask you to verify your business address.
The following supporting documentation may be requested to verify your business address:
- An official extract from a commercial register no older than 3 months (the extract must include company’s operational address);
- Utility bills: gas, electricity, or landline phone no older than 3 months (please note that we cannot accept mobile phone bills);
- Bank statement / credit card statement / bank reference letter (photo of the original letter or a PDF of statement);
- Rental agreement of the office space;
- Government correspondence.
The document must meet the following criteria:
- Must show company’s name;
- Must show company’s operational address;
- Must show the date of issue of the document;
- Must be written in Latin characters or have a certified translation attached.
We can only accept documents that are issued by a bank, utility company, government agency or a judicial authority. If your bill or a document is available online, you may send it to us either as a PDF file, or as a screenshot.
In case you have another type of a proof of address that is not mentioned above, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if it can be accepted.