We request all users to verify their identity during the onboarding process. This includes Authorized Representatives, Directors and Ultimate Beneficial Owners. The process of identity verification is fully digitized and is done remotely.
To verify your identity, you will have to take a clear photo of your identity document and a live photo of your face.
What you’ll need:
1. Your government issued identity document (Passport or both sides of your National ID card). Please be aware that your Driving License is not an acceptable document for identity verification.
- The ID document should be valid (for at least 1 month) and physically not damaged;
- The photo of your ID document should be in good quality (all the details are readable, without shadows, not blurred, not covered);
- The photo should be in colour;
- All 4 corners of your ID document must be visible and not covered;
2. You will need to submit your selfie
- Your smartphone must have a front camera;
- Your face should be clearly visible.
Identity verification usually takes no longer than 5 minutes.