If your identity verification has failed, please make sure that the photo of your document is clear, readable with all of the information distinctly visible. Most common issues with your document photo:
- The uploaded document is black & white;
- The document is in bad quality, hard to read, damaged or obscured in some way. If you took a clear photo but still got a message indicating one of the above issues, it may be better to upload an alternative document;
- The uploaded document type is not supported;
- The document is not valid;
- The date-of-birth on the document doesn’t match the one in your profile;
- The first or last name on the document doesn’t match those in your profile;
- The MRZ code, watermarks or security measures are not readable. Please upload a clearer photo or use an alternative document;
- The document is not original. Please only upload a photo of an original document. If you upload a picture of a photocopy or a photo of a scan that is displayed on a monitor, the we won’t be able to process it.
Most common issues with selfies:
- The selfie does not meet the requirements. When verifying your identity please follow the instructions provided on the screen carefully; Filters or effects were used. Please check that all filters are turned off and try again;
- The face in your selfie is significantly different than the one in your document. You may be asked to provide an alternative document in this case.
If you’re still having issues with identity verification, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.