As a supervised Electronic Money Institution, we are obliged to collect certain information and documents about our customers to comply with the KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML/CFT (Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism) regulations.
To ensure that your data is safe, Okeo is compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (GDPR), Law of Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data, other applicable laws.
We pay special attention to the security of your data, therefore:
- Your personal data is stored in secured environment.
- Data is automatically encrypted.
- We use access control policies and segregation of duties which ensure that only restricted group of employees have access to your personal data.
- We continuously train our staff about the importance of data safety and how to handle the data properly;
- Your password is kept in secured datastore, encrypted using BCrypt.
- All transactions you make through our platform after you log in are encrypted.
- HTTP Communication between your browser and our Services is secured using TLS 1.2 certificates,
- All data stored in our platform is a subject of back-up on ongoing basis.